Conference + Master Class
MASTER CLASS 250 €
(it is necessary to have the entry of Family Time reserved)
Family Time Pass
Conference and Master Class of a full day.
Conference Thursday March 14
Master Class Friday, March 15 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
This Master Class is English and Spanish
ABOUT JADE GAO
Originally from Beijing, Jade graduated with a law degree before moving to Sydney in 2003 where she completed her Master’s degree in Commerce and Logistics from the University of Sydney. After launching a number of successful online businesses as well as her own fashion label she followed her true passion starting her photography business in 2011. Jade is now a world-wide recognised photographer running a photography studio (Newborn Photography by Jade) in Sydney Australia specialising in newborn babies. As a state and national award winning photographer Jade has built a successful and respected boutique studio consistently delivering stunning images as well as training and helping other photographers seeking success. Through her workshops and conferences, Jade has helped thousands of photographers to perfect their craft and dramatically improve their businesses.
Conference Newborn Photography: Success Formula
Jade will share with you her story from how she started out in Newborn Photography, her struggles and how she overcame those challenges to how she stands out from all the competition and remains competitive in the Newborn Photography world.
Master Class Structure
- Learn how to achieve natural light looking images using studio light (natural light portion if available).
- Session preparation for baby and parents.
- How to keep babies content to last the whole photoshoot.
- Settling and soothing babies.
- The best way of wrapping babies while keeping them calm.
- How to set up baskets / buckets and beanbag.
- How to get best angles for prop shots as well as beanbag shots.
- Camera settings, tips and tricks.
- White balance.
- Prop shots (lying on the back, sitting in the basket, potato sack pose)
- Beanbag posing and transitioning with confidence.
- Mastering your flokati.
- Easy Transitioning.
- Styling your session for your clients yet keeping images timeless.
- how to get many looks from 1 set up.
- Post production and Editing.
- Pricing, business and marketing.
- Important: You will be able to take photos and use them for your portfolio.
©2017 South Photo School S.L.
PHOTO FORUM FEST
BODAF | FAMILY TIME | UNIONWEP |